It is possible for Erasmus students to extend their mobility at Ambis for an extra semester. An extension is not guaranteed and depends on capacity and organizational availability. Always ask the Erasmus coordinator at Ambis for current information.
Ambis.University is a member of Erasmus+ Programme.
Autumn semester: 15th July (prolonged to 31st August)
Spring semester: 1st November (prolonged to 30th November)
The College of Regional Development and Banking Institute – Ambis, a.s.
Code: CZ PRAHA11
Address: Lindnerova 575/1, 180 00 Prague 8 – Libeň
Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth, and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, and gain experience abroad.
Information for Incoming Students
- Your home university has to nominate you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in your Student application form (do not forget to attach the Transcript of Records) and Learning agreement
- Send both signed documents (Student application form and Learning agreement) to email@example.com
- Apply for a visa (for non-EU students only!)
- Find accommodation (you can find it yourself or we will gladly help you out)
List of courses available to Erasmus students for the academic year 2019/2020
Minimum English language level: B1
Maximum ECTS per semester: 30
Orientation meeting: first half of February (exact date will be specified by email)
Teaching period: mid-February – beginning of May
Examination period: beginning of May – end of June
Orientation meeting: mid-September (exact date will be specified by email)
Teaching period: mid-September – end of December
Examination period: beginning of January – mid-February
AMBIS do not have their own dorms, students find their own accommodation, sources upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you to find accommodation.
- Ask the Erasmus coordinator at Ambis about the availability of an extension and current deadlines.
- Talk to the Erasmus Coordinator at your home university about the possibility of an extension (scholarship, limits, etc.).
- Download the Extension form together with a new Learning agreement for the following semester and fill in all the details.
- The Extension form and Learning agreement must be signed by you and the coordinator at your home university.
- Submit the signed documents to email@example.com for approval. The deadline is 2 months before the end of your current Erasmus period. Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Provided that your application for extension is successful, you will be issued a new letter of acceptance proving your extension has been confirmed by Ambis.
- We remind non-EU citizens to personally and quickly renew/extend their residence permit/visa. It is the student’s responsibility to follow all the visa procedure deadlines.
EU or EFTA students are legally obliged to register with the police in the place of their residence on the territory of the EU within 30 days of their arrival in the country if their intended stay will be longer than 30 days (§ 93, Law no. 326/1999). Please see the after arrival duties and registration requirements on the website of the Czech Ministry of Interior:
Students from non-EU or non-EFTA countries who wish to stay in the Czech Republic have to apply for a visa – “Short term visa” or “Long term visa for a stay of over 90 days” depending on the length of stay. Detailed information regarding the application procedure:
The study programmes at AMBIS are organized on the basis of the ECTS credit system “European Credit Transfer System”. The Bachelor study programme at AMBIS is completed after gaining 180 ECTS credit points. An average requirement is 60 ECTS credit points in one academic year.
Since 2007 in accordance with the Act on Higher Education Institutions all graduates receive the Diploma Supplement. When completing the Diploma Supplement the utmost attention is paid not only to the content and the form but also to the language with the aim of creating the conditions for gaining the Quality Certificate DS Label. Those students who have participated in the mobility have this fact written in their Diploma Supplement.
The outgoing students’ credit points from abroad are fully acknowledged on the base of the Transcript of Records as stated by the hosting university.
The Maximum value of ECTS credits obtained in one semester at AMBIS for exchange students is 30.
Please make sure you know your home university’s requirements for the minimum amount o ECTS that you have to obtain.
|University of Economics – Varna||Bulgaria||BG VARNA04|
|International Business Academy - Kolding||Denmark||DK KOLDING10|
|College of Management and Design Aspira - Split||Croatia||HR SPLIT02|
American University of Sicily - Siracusa
Frederick University Cyprus - Limassol
University of Applied Sciences - Vilnius
Baltic International Academy - Riga
Information Systems Management Institute - Riga
Edutus Foiskola - Tabánya
|Széchenyi István University - Győr||Hungary||HU GYOR01|
National University of Public Service - Budapest
University of Kaiserslauten - Kaiserslautern
|Hochschule Fresenius Limburger - Idstein||Germany||D IDSTEIN01|
|University of Social Sciences - Lodz||Poland||PL LODZ09|
Wyższa Szkoła Ekonomii, Prawa i Nauk Medycznych im. prof. Edwarda Lipińskiego - Kielce
|University of Public and Individual Seurity „Apeiron“ - Krakow||Poland||PL KRAKOW25|
|Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw||Poland||PL WARSAW02|
Pomeranian University in Słupsk - Słupsk
Instituto Politécnico de Beja – IPBeja - Beja
|Instituto Politécnico Da Guarda - Guarda||Portugal||P GUARDA01|
|Polytechnic Institute of Setubal - Setúbal||Portugal||P SETUBAL01|
|Lisbon Accounting and Business School - Lisboa||Portugal||P LISBOA05|
Matej Bel University - Banska Bystrica
|Trenčianska Univerzita Alexandra Dubčeka - Trenčín||Slovakia||SK TRENCIN01|
|Akadémia Policajného zboru - Bratislava||Slovakia||SK BRATISL06|
|Univerzita Pavla Jozefa Šafárika v Košiciach - Košice||Slovakia||SK KOSICE02|
|University of Security Management in Košice - Košice||Slovakia||SK KOSICE04|
|University of Žilina - Žilina||Slovakia||SK ZILINA01|
University of Maribor - Maribor
|University of Niš - Niš||Serbia||RS NIS01|
Universidad de Extremadura - Badajoz
|University of Huelva - Huelva||Spain||E HUELVA01|
|Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - Las Palmas||Spain||E LAS-PAL01|
|Universitat de les Illes Balears - Palma||Spain||E PALMA01|
Ankara Yildrim Beyazit University - Ankara
|Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University (Alanya/Antalya)||Turkey||TR ANTALYA03|
|Balıkesir University - Balıkesir||Turkey||TR BALIKES01|
|Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University - Burdur Mehmet||Turkey||TR BURDUR01|
|Beykent University Istanbul - Sarıyer/İstanbul||Turkey||TR ISTANBU09|
|Yeni Yuzyil University - Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences - Istanbul||Turkey||TR ISTANBU35|
|Gebze Institute of Technology - Gebze/Kocaeli||Turkey||TR KOCAELI01|