An integral part of the scientific activities of academic staff at AMBIS Vysoká škola, a.s. is participation in external grant competitions announced by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic, Operational Funds, the Ministry of Education and Science, etc.
In 2017-2018 AMBIS Vysoká škola, a. s. prepared the project "Implementation of gender audits of dynamically developing companies in the territory of the capital city of Prague". Jana Marie Šafránková, PhDr., CSc.). In 2018 - 2021, the school prepared a project within the ÉTA programme of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic entitled "Application of non-parametric methods (DEA, FDH) for the analysis and comparison of municipal efficiency" (responsible researcher prof. Ing. Bojka Hamerníková, CSc., subsequently responsible investigator Ing. Marek Jetmar, Ph.D.).
Currently, AMBIS Vysoká škola, a.s. is the principal investigator of six large external projects:
- "Use of advanced technologies in the field of odorology" (responsible investigator prof. Ing. Václav Krajník, CSc.) in cooperation with CTU,
- "Possibilities and conditions of ISPV innovation" (responsible researcher for AMBIS doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Šafránková, CSc.), where AMBIS College, a.s. is a co-researcher of the project in cooperation with the Institute of Sociology of the CAS,
- "Artificial intelligence and human rights: risks, opportunities and regulation" (responsible researcher JUDr. Martina Šmuclerová, Ph.D., DEA) in cooperation with CTU, MU and prg.ai, z. s,
- "Enhancing the quality of life in homes for the elderly in times of emergency" (responsible investigator for AMBIS Mgr. Irena Tušer, Ph.D.), where AMBIS College, Inc. is a co-investigator of the project in cooperation with CTU, within the framework of the ÉTA programme of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
- At the same time, the school is also working on the project "Alternative ways of providing services" within the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, where AMBIS College, a.s. is a co-investigator with ESF MU and the project "BIORESET: Use of controlled bioremediation for removal of specific types of pollution" within the INTER-EUREKA programme, where our school is a co-investigator together with Vodní zdroje, a.s.
AMBIS College, a.s. is also a member of the international consortium of the project Experience-sharing of Visegrad countries to tax avoidance activities within the Visegrad Fund. Furthermore, the school is working with international partners on a project within Erasmus+ 2019-1PL01-Ka203-065688 - Cybersecurity fundamentals and in 2021 the international project within Erasmus+ 2018-1-IE01-KA201-038799 - Developing an Open Source Interactive Tourism Portal (ITP) to Promote Careers and Education in the Hospitality and Tourism Sectors was successfully completed.